Consumer Svcs Associate I Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
PART-TIME CONSUMER SERVICES TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE I
* Provide support to consumers via phone and email, while building strong rapport.
* Guide consumers through troubleshooting to effectively diagnose and resolve problems.
* Provide innovative solutions to hardware and software issues involving Wi-Fi connectivity and router setup.
* Coordinate with cross-functional teams to communicate information and cultivate a team mentality.
* Input consumer data using appropriate terminology and coding to ensure the consistency and accuracy of consumer databases.
* Foster positive consumer sentiments and satisfaction with every contact.
* Demonstrate dedication and ownership by adhering to departmental goals for attendance, timeliness, occupancy, CSAT and call monitoring.
* Provide backup coverage to other product skills, if needed.
* Assist on special projects, as requested by supervisor.
* Flexible schedule required. Candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., including any company holiday the call center is open. Hours are subject to change as business dictates. Candidate must also be available to accommodate a full-time training schedule that may last up to two weeks.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Accountability to take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding your commitments. You hold yourself, team, and partners to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve results.
* Communication skills to promote a free flow of information throughout the organization that creates a feeling of energy, excitement, and personal investment.
* Speed to pursue business objectives with passion and a sense of urgency that is inspiring both inside the company and to our outside partners and customers. You thrive on winning for Mattel!
* Excellent listening, verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with consumers in a positive, friendly manner.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate mature judgment to appropriately respond to consumer contacts.
* Knowledge of computer connectivity processes, including Wi-Fi and routers.
* Tech-savvy personality with strong insights into current trends and new devices.
* Must be comfortable with Android-based devices and have experience working with Windows and Mac iOS.
* High School education required. Associate s degree in business or related field preferred.
* 1-3 years related experience in customer service, preferably in a technical call center environment.
* Exemplary attendance and job performance
Fisher-Price, Inc. is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) with offices located in East Aurora, N.Y. and New York, N.Y. Fisher-Price is one of the most trusted brands in babygear, infant and preschool toys, and conducts business in 150 countries around the world, producing toys in more than 40 languages. Child development expertise coupled with innovation is reflected in the company s best-known brands including Laugh & Learn , Little People , Power Wheels , and Imaginext . We re also a leading developer of character-based toys for children s programming such as Thomas & Friends , Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com (U.S.) and www.fisher-price.ca (Canada) or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer