Contact Center Clinical Manager - San Antonio, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26486-3831
Days (rotating weekends)
Contact Center Clinical Manager
Leads clinical staff in delivering virtual patient care and care coordination through daily operational efforts with all Nursing Staff.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Leads comfortably in an environment that has to be flexible and adaptable given the needs of Patient-Consumers. Has deep clinical knowledge and therefore clinical capabilities but their main focus is the leadership of clinicians involved in supporting our Patient-Consumers. Leads the coordination and delivery of high-quality and appropriate clinical patient care with outstanding customer service. Has the ability to effectively develop and grow clinical competencies and behavioral capabilities. Has the ability to effectively select, develop, and grow clinical associates through a logical career path. Has the ability to develop a culture of accountability and caring.
Clinical Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understands and constantly reacts to demand changes and anticipates necessary staffing changes.
* Is constantly collaborating with the Contact Center Director to create the right organizational environment in which productivity levels are easily met with significant enthusiasm of all nursing staff.
* Schedules staff to efficiently meet patient consumer needs.
* Communicates and operationalizes new programs and initiatives to best serve our patient consumers.
* Provides consistent staff recognition
* Utilizes a variety data sources to develop staff. Coaches, counsels and uses the disciplinary process when necessary. Follows HR guidelines and recommendations.
* Analyzes data from quality and call metrics to develop efficient processes to enhance the patient consumer experience.
* Identifies nursing and operational issues and barriers and escalates/ collaborates with Call Center Director and appropriate Service Line Director for resolution.
* Drives the selection processes, standards, training, mentoring and development of clinicians through their appropriate career path as defined by the CRM Clinical Service Line Director.
* Understands licensure requirements and assures that nurses are assuming personal accountability for their licenses. Provides necessary support to assure that licensure status is as it should be.
Education and Experience:
* 5 years clinical nursing experience - emergency, critical care, tele-health or ambulatory clinical setting preferred
* 1-3 years of nursing management experience preferred
* This position requires completion of an accredited RN program
Certificate(s)/License(s): Current applicable RN license (via NCLEX) in state of residence required, and ability to obtain licensure in any/all states required based on business needs; Active certification in Tele-health and/or Ambulatory Care Nursing is a plus
Last Edited: 09/12/2016