Contact Center Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
New Britain, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Job Summary: Support the contact center management staff by coordinating projects to improve the efficiency and quality of Customer Service. This individual will work with internal and external partners on process improvements, digital excellence, and customer satisfaction initiatives. Develop and utilize a strong working knowledge of Stanley Black & Decker operations and systems. Demonstrate continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Contact Center Team.
* Lead process improvement projects to increase agent efficiency, productivity and quality of service to our customers
* Responsible for driving improvements in Average Handle Time and Contact Deflection as well as finding ways to make it easier to do business with Stanley Black & Decker
* Assist in projects related to system enhancements, digital excellence, and integrations
* Collaborate with the Training team to identify and prioritize training needs based on productivity project findings
* Work in partnership with IT, Business Systems, Marketing and Product on customer service related projects
* BA/BS required. Will consider those presently enrolled and attending a degreed program.
* Strong Knowledge of SAP Order Management Activities and Supporting Business Process.
* High level of proficiency with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel.)
* Must be reliable, self-sufficient, and have a positive attitude.
* Demonstrated initiative and willingness to overcome challenges.
* Excellent critical thinking, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional organizational, communication and team building skills.
* Ability to work independently and effectively in a team.
* Ability to recognize and adapt to change.
* Ability to work across organizational boundaries and levels.
* Some travel required.
* High level of enthusiasm and passion for excellence.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans, and minorities.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.