Contact Center Support Engineer (Cisco)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Oakland Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contact Center Support Engineer (UCCE) to join our team in Miami, FL. This individual will be dedicated to support one specific client in South Florida. (no travel). This resource will act as the main liaison between the client and the Presidio Service Delivery Center (SDC). The individual will work closely with the client and coordinate triage calls as needed and act as a facilitator when required.
* Responsible for providing in-depth analysis for Cisco UCCE support issues.
* Provide dedicated operations management support to the customer in support of Cisco UCCE Solutions.
* Responsible for facilitating customer meetings, documentation, and any onsite deliverables.
* Troubleshoot and make administrative changes to customers' contact center environments as required
* Remain current on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years of experience with UCCE solutions
* 3+ years of client relationship and service delivery experience
* Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization:
* Cisco UCCE
* Cisco ICM
* Cisco CVP
* Cisco CUIC
* Cisco Finesse
* Cisco Communications Manager
* Cisco UCCX
* Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
* Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
* Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
* Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
* Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
* Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
Preferred Skills & Experience:
* BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
* Relevant Cisco Certifications such as CCNA Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration and/or CCIE Collaboration
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.