This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Due to a continued increase in business, Waste Pro of Florida in Clearwater is seeking to hire a qualified, safe and productive Container Delivery Driver.
Container Delivery Drivers safely drive a truck to deliver and pick up the waste containers used by the public in accordance with Decision Driving principles within the prescribed time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Drive Container Delivery truck to replace or repair containers
* Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse operation to the general public and customers.
* Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer and municipal goals.
* Answers questions for customers and directs them to contact Customer Service or Sales Representative for additional information
* Operates compaction and lift equipment on vehicle.
* Inspect/Clean Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk around and check under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and air tires - Uses air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump nozzle for gas fill.
* Prepares, maintains, and submits required company and regulation-mandated reports and documents.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the state in which the position works. Requires a clean driving record.
* At least 3 years of previous experience operating a motor vehicle
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older
* Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
* Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction; See in the normal visual range with or without correction
* Exhibit normal range of body motion
* Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
* Maintain written records and service responses.
* Must be able to speak and read English well enough to communicate with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors, understand highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible entries on paperwork.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
* Ability to perform pushing, pulling, bending, lifting of up to 75 pounds throughout the shift with or without reasonable accommodations. As well as climb into and out of a truck repeatedly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.