Content Marketer 8/16/2016
Walnut Creek, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Content Marketer here at Plexuss, you will be responsible for crafting informative and memorable content for our potential B2B partners. The ideal candidate has strong research skills. In this role, you will create newsletters and other marketing materials by synthesizing and presenting information in an engaging manner. Although the ability to write elegantly is important, you must also be able to analyze quantitative information independently and be able to incorporate your findings in your writing.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and COMPLETE THE HIRING QUESTIONNAIRE LINKED BELOW :
* Research sources featuring information in the Education industry
* Synthesize research findings to come up with monthly newsletters targeted towards (potential) B2B partners
* Come up with list segmentation strategies. Create targeted and personalized messaging for each identified segment.
* Email Marketing and Automation
* Article editing - manage content provided by other writers.
* Other online marketing duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business, English or a related field.
* Strong writing and research skills.
* Background analyzing quantitative data.
* Proficiency with Excel.
* Experience with SQL and CRM databases highly desirable
* Online Marketing knowledge (PPC Advertising, Social Media, Copwriting, Content Marketing, SEO)
* Passionate about technology
* Works well independently but also able to develop collaborative relationships with members of other departments