Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARRIS and its family of U.S. Subsidiaries are a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect with each other and with their favorite content. The Companys vision and expertise continue to drive the industrys innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world.
As the leader of ARRISs content marketing program, this individual will be tasked with managing the creation of high-quality content items that are on-brand, compelling and unique in the marketplace. These content pieces include white papers, articles, infographics, videos, advertisements, presentations and product literature, with an opportunity to add new categories of content that keep ARRIS at the forefront of content marketing and reach our audiences in creative new ways.
Responsibilities for this position include maintaining an editorial calendar of content under development, managing ARRISs internal and agency resources to drive the production of all content assets, interfacing with ARRISs executive, regional marketing and product management teams to identify, prioritize and hone opportunities for new content, measuring and optimizing the program based on content performance and campaign results, maintaining the ARRIS content repository to make all assets available to ARRISs sales and marketing stakeholders, and executing on innovative, results-driven content driven marketing campaigns. ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
* BA/BS in Communications, Marketing or related field
* 8 years of experience in content creation
* Experience creating printed, electronic and video content
* The ability to manage diverse and distributed internal teams and agency resources in support of high quality content development
* A strategic outlook on content creation, with the ability to align content priorities with business goals, market opportunities, competitive dynamics and audience preferences
* Advanced project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, high-tech environment
* A positive outlook and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
* Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language and excellent understanding of best practices in high-quality, impactful copywriting specific to B2B marketing along with the ability to produce and edit copy when needed
* Skilled in the art of story-telling and clear articulation of business goals behind the creation of content
* Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and regional campaign across multiple teams and time zones.
* A working knowledge of customer journeys and brand personas, and the ability to activate marketing campaigns based on them
* Well-versed in graphic design best practices and content production concepts for written, digital, and video assets. Able to apply them as both a leader and an individual contributor
* Experience managing agency resources such as copy writers, graphic designers and video production agencies
* Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through web analytics, A/B testing and email/web page optimization and other forms of marketing analytics.
* Familiarity with and working knowledge of CMS, content marketing, marketing automation, email marketing, and asset management systems
* Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, EpiServer, Kapost and Pardot highly desired.
* Basic technical understanding of HTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc
* Technology savvy and considered a fast-paced learner
BA/BS in Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience * 5 years of marketing experience
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.