This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE CONTENT SPECIALIST DEVELOPS AND MANAGES CONTENT IN SUPPORT OF COMPANY INITIATIVES, INTERNAL/EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS AND ALL MARKETING DELIVERABLES AND MEDIUMS BY APPLYING ADVANCED WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, UTILIZING CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, AND CREATING MEANINGFUL MESSAGING IN ORDER TO DELIVER A BROAD RANGE OF PRODUCTS ULTIMATELY IMPACTING REVENUE GENERATION AND CORPORATE BRANDING.
* Write various types of content, including advertising copy, Web site content and e-mail and other campaign copy, editorial-style articles and newsletter copy; blogs, and personal profiles.
* Develop new content, edit others work and refresh content across multiple channels.
* Support the approved content strategy by delivering high-quality messaging across AMN s sourcing brands. Support the ategy, high-quality, and high-touch materials, with proper tone, messaging and effectiveness, providing value for the AMN brand & core messages.
* Update content in content management systems. Must have experience and comfort with use of content management systems.
* Experience with search engine optimization, including keyword strategy, key term discovery and optimized content development/SEO tool management.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree or in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
* 4+ years of website/ editorial process development/ fulfillment
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in a business organization
* 3 years experience in content management and writing for the web
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.