Contingent Senior IT Operations Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Contingent Senior Information Technology (IT) Operations Engineer
Job Code: 7198377
Job Locations: Bethesda, Rockville & Silver Spring, Maryland
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for contingent openings. We are looking for a Senior Information Technology (IT) Operations Engineer to provide engineering expertise and management support services. Job duties include:
* Planning and directing tasks
* Determining resource requirement and costs
* Preparing schedules
* Assigning work to subordinates
* Monitoring progress of task and preparing progress reports
* Reviewing products before they are delivered
* Communicating with all levels of management orally and in writing
* Management of network designs, installations, implementation of standards, and conversion and migration methodologies to enhanced network technologies
* Resolving complex problems that impact system availability
* Monitoring network performance and recommending improvements
This position requires IAT Level III Certification.
The following certifications qualify as IAT Level III Certification: CISSP, CASP, CISA, GCED and GCIH.
* A minimum of eight (8) years of combined experience in computer and/or networking project management.
* Experience supporting Local Area Networks (LAN) and systems including switches, routers, Ethernet, fiber optics, wireless networking, firewalls, client/host configurations.
* Experience with Windows/Linux servers trouble shooting, testing, and repair.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, communications systems management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college.
* One of the following current certifications:
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Enterprise Administrator (MCITP-EA),
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE CE/OS), or
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage veterans to apply.
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).