Continuing Education Coord
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Responsible for coordinating, implementing, and assessing the Brookdale Optimum Life Continuing Education (CE) education series. Coordinates application for accreditation of continuing education courses. Provides administrative and project support to the Optimum Life team for the development and enhancement of supportive training materials and resources.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinates CE programs for Optimum Life Web based series as well as live programs including maintaining speaker resumes, tracking of programs and maintaining program library.
* Supports the Brookdale Optimum Life team and other inter departmental teams in the creation, design, and distribution of education resources, training materials, procedures, and processes.
* Serves as the Optimum Life Continuing Education contact and liaison.
* Provides information for associates regarding Continuing Education programs offered by Optimum Life; explains education, training, enrollment availability, and requirements.
* Creates and maintains current brochures, applications, web resources, and other program application and marketing materials; maintains list-servs, import files, and interfacing with third party providers.
* Monitors and adheres to program budget.
* Assists with planning, developing, preparation, design and proofreading for Optimum Life CE materials.
* Maintains accurate records and statistics using computer software and prepares and submits assigned reports, as requested.
* Assists with Continuing Education needs assessments, surveys and evaluations.
* Assists with the evaluation of the training and education program participation, satisfaction, and goal achievement
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Minimum one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency with computer use and software applications, including MS Office software products, required.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150270.aspx'