Continuing Education Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Newport News, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plans, develops, markets, and implements all continuing education programs
* Maintains close working relationship with students in continuing education programs; coordinate student schedules; orders class materials for students and maintains student records
* Coordinates financial advising between students and the Financial Assistance Department or University VA certifying official for VA students attending eligible programs
* Creates and maintains outreach and communication plans to build and develop new and existing relationships with key leadership in local business & industry
* Represents ECPI University at local employment events and industry conferences
* Communicates educational opportunities to local military installations and commands
* Meets or exceed goals for new contacts, new partnerships and program enrollment activity
* Performs related duties as assigned
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field
* Minimum of 5 years experience in workforce development, sales, and program management
* Military background a plus.
* Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Experience with and knowledge of adult learning styles and professional training techniques.
* Experience with and knowledge of project management.
* High level interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
* Confident, persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
* Ability to convey complex business opportunities and concepts verbally and written.
* Ability to analyze employment data and trends.
* Ability to assess and respond to economic and workforce conditions and environment.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.