Continuous Improvement Coordinator 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Millersburg seeks a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join our team. The coordinator is responsible for performing a wide variety of detail-oriented clerical and adminstractice activities while assisting with the implementation and standardization of best practices for our business processes.
Specifically, the Continuous Improvement Coordinator will:
* Review and approve standardization documentation for approval.
* Coordinate with employees to revise and improve document submittals.
* Ensure standardization entries meet CI standards and quality of documentation is met and maintained.
* Route and revise internal documentation utilizing SharePoint.
* Coach and provide feedback to employees on the task standardization facilitation process.
* Schedule meetings and appointments using Outlook calendar.
* Receive and distribute incoming mail.
* Answer incoming calls, providing general information for routine matters and routing technical matters to the appropriate area.
* Complete projects as needed for various functional areas.
* Promote culture change, employee engagement, and empowerment in the workforce.
* Provide administrative support for CI departments as assigned (including but not limited to faxing, reports, memos, internal project work and coordination of department events).
* Associates degree or equivalent with 2-5 years demonstrated office experience, preferably in an industrial manufacturing environment.
* Any appropriate combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered.
* Ideal candidate will be a self-started with strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and ability to work in a courteous manner to maintain harmonious working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of English grammar.
* Operation of general office machines and proficiency with MS Suite is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled