Continuous Improvement Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SCOPE
This is an opportunity for a strong individual with Principled Entrepreneurial spirit to help drive the Quality Management Systems in the plant, and to insure compliance and improvement initiatives throughout the products, projects and processes.
* Support Quality Management systems in the plant, to profitably fulfil customer expectations
* Assume leadership role in driving achievement of Quality assurance objectives in manufacturing excellence, continuous improvement, and implementing best practices
* Model our Corporate Guiding Principles (MBM), maintain and grow the culture, strive for Operational excellence in product, process quality and reliability
* Interact with all processes and cross functional teams to implement necessary quality tools in all aspects of organization such as, but not limited to PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, Equipment PFMEA and Validation, Advanced problem solving, and 6 Sigma
* Support and facilitate structured containment measures with the use of problem solving methods (8D, DMAIC, 5WHY, Cause mapping) and implement permanent corrective actions
* Support proper implementation of ISO 9001 standard requirements and discipline
* Maintain proper Measurement systems and all necessary statutory and regulatory compliance
* Proficient in creating and interpreting data reports
* Proficient in all basic quality tools, i.e., problem solving such as 8D, DMAIC, root cause analysis, 5Why, Ishikawa, and cause mapping
* Proven leadership in problem solving and continuous improvement projects
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* At minimum Green Belt level of statistical knowledge - (if not certification then at least training on SPC, DOE, other statistical tools)
* Good oral and written skills in order to develop proper quality documentation
* Proficient in ISO 9001:2008requirements and implementation
* Bachelor of Science DegreeRequired - preferably in Engineering or a closely related discipline
* Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Shainin Master a plus
* Certified QE a plus, or at least 3-5years of related experience in the manufacturing quality field