Continuous Improvement Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Our client is searching for Continuous Improvement Leader who is a proactive go-getter to help lead their continuous improvement and Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) efforts in Butler, WI. This positon reports directly to the Plant Manager and will work closely with the Director of Technical Services on CI strategy and project management.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
* Ability to impact the business, where continuous improvement, Lean and QRM strategies are an integral to organizational growth
* Flexibility, autonomy and ability to set vision and direction
* Act as a true coach and mentor to a variety of staff to positively impact the business
* Influence change and improve overall metrics and processes within the facility
* Develops continuous improvement vision aligned to the respective manufacturing plant objectives
* Strong ability and willingness to learn and applyLean and QRM principles. Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Lean and QRM.
* Facilitates the development of ideas and proactively supports subsequent implementation of systems and processes necessary to support a Lean & QRM environment and culture.
* Mentors, motivates, and coaches others to lead and act as a catalyst for continuous improvement
* Supports continuous improvement corporate initiatives
* Introduces new approaches to solve problems
* Formally presents results of improvement activities to peers and leadership team
* Maintains a working knowledge of industry codes, best practices, and standards
* Designs and implements lean training programs and materials for all personnel
* Identifies and shares best practices
* Drives tangible and measurable improvements
* Manage multiple short-term projects and assignments to enhance increase lead time and eliminate waste. Must manage within project cost and time constraints. 3 etc.
* Requires travel up to 10%
Your success will be measured based on:
* Effectively coach and mentor employees at all levels within the facility on Continuous Improvement, Lean and QRM efforts
* Build successful relationships across all levels within the organization and facility
* Project management organization and ability to learn and adapt to meet the needs of the business.
* 1-2years' experience with Lean and QRM
* Lean Certification and/or project management
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to professionally work with people at all levels of the organization
* History of good attendance, dependability, good judgment and ability to stay composed during hectic times
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or preferably in a Technical Sciences Area (engineering, math, etc.)
* Base salary
* Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
* Paid Time Off
* Preference given to candidate residing commutable distance of Butler, Wisconsin.
_Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law._