Continuous Improvement Manager ( Chemicals ) 8/31/2016
Client of Roljobs Technology
High Point, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT EXPERTS ! HERE IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY !!
JOB ROLE : Continuous Improvement Manager
JOB TYPE : Full time - Permanent
JOB LOCATION : Highpoint, NC
COMPENSATION : $100K - $120K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Relocation
WORK AUTHORIZATION : US Citizen/ GC Only
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON-BOARD IF YOU FALL UNDER THESE CATEGORIES :
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in any field
* Great experience in operations, production, maintenance, logistics, (process) engineering, continuous improvement, etc
* Good experience in continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPM
* Prior line management or team leader experience
AS A CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO :
* Develop and expand local capabilities in applying continuous improvement tools and methods (Lean, Six Sigma) and promote a structured problem-solving approach.
* Deploy and sustain the ALPS manufacturing program including a coaching support structure to drive CI initiatives and ensure sustainability of improvements.
* Support and challenge the workforce and local MT in direction setting, prioritization (timing, resources, and sequence of actions).
* Identify, validate, initiate and drive new improvement opportunities and promote the passion for excellence and delivering on commitments values.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.