Continuous Improvement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Working knowledge of ISO standards.
* Strong math and computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively through verbal and written communication with managers and employees at all levels of the organization
* Strong experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Toyota Production Systems, CI, and process improvement
Ideally, candidates will possess 3-5years' experience in a quality or manufacturing
Due to growth, there is an opportunity for you to join a growing company that is seeking your proven skills. _IF YOU ARE SEEKING A COMPANY THAT IS INTERESTED IN YOUR SUCCESS AND GROWTH, THEN THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! _ You will be offered generous company benefits in a family-oriented corporate culture.Our client has asked us to seek your skills as a Continuous Improvement Professional. As the Continuous Improvement Manager, _YOU WILL POSSESS_
* WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF ISO STANDARDS.
* STRONG MATH AND COMPUTER SKILLS INCLUDING KNOWLEDGE OF SPREADSHEET AND WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
* EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS, INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO INTERACT EFFECTIVELY THROUGH VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION WITH MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES AT ALL LEVELS OF THE ORGANIZATION
* STRONG EXPERIENCE WITH LEAN, SIX SIGMA, TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEMS, CI, AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Ideally, candidates will possess 3-5years' experience in a quality or manufacturing environment as well as a four yeardegree in Total Quality Management, Business Administration, or Engineering with an emphasis in Management. This position requires the ability to prioritize, handle and support multiple tasks. Occasional overtime and travel may be required.
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF JOB DUTIES, PLEASE RESPOND ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER AND SALARY HISTORY.
_SRG is an award-winning workforce training and development company, specializing in a comprehensive suite of workforce solutions including staffing, professional search, employee assessments and consulting. Since 1990 SRG has developed strong impressionable partnerships with our clients to assist them with their workforce needs._
_It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities._