Continuous Improvement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONCONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: MADISON, WI
Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Continuous Improvement Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES - CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
* Utilize problem solving techniques including: 5 WHY, 8D and or 6 Sigma
* Train, coach, and support the implementation of Lean tools, concepts, and training methods
* Develop Lean Members and Leaders with a focus on objectives, implementation plans, strategy deployment and future facility plans
* Work closely with leadership to identify ways to improve the culture change
REQUIREMENTS - CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* 5+ years of previous experience in a manufacturing facility implementing Lean
* Previous experience with Machining or Die Casting
* Green or Black Belt Certification and/or Lean Certification