This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4763 Contract Administrator (Open)
Job Posting Title:
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for creating contract records in our Contract Management system and supporting all administrative activities related to sell-side contracts as appropriate. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to the Contract Management system users as well as reviewing and analyzing contract data. The candidate will interact with various departments such as Finance, Legal, Sales and Operations to ensure consistent utilization of the Contract Management system. The Contract Administrator will report to the Sr. Manager of the Contract Administration Group.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Create contract records in the Contract Management system and send for appropriate approvals
- Collect contract signatures (wet or electronic) as per company policy
- Review contract Terms & Conditions and tag them into the system
- Maintain parent/child contract relationship in the system
- Review legacy agreements for migration
- Review and analyze legacy contract data for accuracy
- Generate and analyze reports to be utilize for KPI reporting
- Support system users in various groups who use the contract management tool
- Participate on systems enhancements and testing
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Detail oriented
- Understanding complex contract and legal terms
- Organization skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work closely with various departments in pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- 2+ years of direct experience with a contract management system required – either buy-side or sell-side
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Apttus experience preferred
- Masters Certificate of Contract Administration preferred
- Technical Industry experience preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
Contract Administration Finance
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.