Contract Administrator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
JOB DESCRIPTIONCobham is seeking a Contract Administrator II that will perform the coordination, administration and monitoring of assigned contracts and customer orders involving limited financial considerations or technical significance. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
* Reviews and negotiates customer terms and conditions to ensure corporate policy and compliance.
* Assists in contract negotiations with customers to work out contract details to assure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
* Audits company sales orders for sales and contract compliance.
* Reviews sales orders to ensure proper flow downs to supply chains.
* Develops relationships with internal and external customers.
* Oversees Change Management.
* Prepares contract briefs to assure proper interpretation of the contract(s).
* Acts as liaison with customers concerning all matters pertaining to the detail and documentation of the contract.
* Monitors program progress to verify compliance with design specifications, legal requirements and other commitments.
* Performs contract closeouts.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
* Juris Doctorate Degree.
* Experience working with commercial applications.
* Experience with FAR and DFARs.
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, International Business preferred.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers
Job Category: Commercial
Primary Location: US-Iowa-Davenport
Organization: Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
Recruiter: Natalie Dolan