This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Brookdale Corporate Office - 6737 W. Washington, Ste. 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
A Contract Administrator oversees the financial and quality assurance aspects of Community construction projects. This includes but is not limited to reviewing bids, auditing required documents and reconciling financial transactions for projects. In addition, the Contract Administrator performs auditing of Property Condition Reports and tracking of Lender required repair requests.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assists in the review and administration of contractual proposals and invoices relating to construction projects.
* Secures all necessary approvals and ensures that company procedures are followed.
* Has knowledge of commonly used practices and terminology within the construction and facility maintenance industry.
* Interprets contract scope provisions to help resolve invoice discrepancies.
* Processes and obtains approval of contract change orders.
* Monitors compliance to contract requirements ensuring all conditions are satisfied before approval of any invoices.
* Establishes and updates records of all correspondence related to contract and lender activity. Meticulously maintains all spreadsheets and documents pertaining to the construction project or lender requests.
* Possesses knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction to include bid requirements, AIA documents, lien waivers, insurance requirements and draw schedules.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree
* Three years' related experience in accounting, construction, and project management
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148075.aspx'