Contract Administrator - Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION26FIVE prides itself in providing cutting edge next generation products and services to our partners (clients) that are transformative and innovative and exceed user experiences. We make people, ideas and brands matter. We value individuals who aren't afraid to question, want to explore the unexplorable - taking creative projects to the next level. We have offices and partners in the Americas, Asia, Europe and India.
We are looking for a Contract Administrator/Project Manager to assist our Account Management/Business Development Team in all aspects of contract management activities, including preparing, analyzing, tracking, negotiating and revising contracts. Contracts include but are not limited to: event management, website development, brand identity, video production, public relations, social or digitalcampaigns, etc. An essential function of this position is to serve as a contracts compliance "checks and balance" and client communication interpreter for the team.
* Act as the contractual intermediary between the client and various internal teams, ensuring timely status, review, reconciliation, approval and execution of contracts.
* Review all proposed language by client and Business Development/Account Manager and develop responses to terms and conditions required in conjunction with Requests for Proposals (RFP's), Statement of Work (SOW), quotes, Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA's), Master Non Disclosure Agreements (MNDA's), Confidentiality Agreements, etc.
* Identify contractual issues/risks and work closely with Senior Management to address such concerns, ie: creative content, intellectual property, etc.
* Modify, amend or delete provisions as required and communicate changes to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness.
* Maintain the contractdatabase library of contractual terms and conditions and templates for future contract creation needs.
* Manage the overall implementation process of contracts into the corporate wide database - enter deliverables into basecamp, track progress, analyze data, run reports, monitor contract end dates to avoid unintended expirations or lapses.
* Coordinate with Finance for contract overages for billing purposes.
* 3-5 years experience in an advertising, media, technology or digital agency or start-up with relevant experience in client oriented contracting and/or contractdatabase administration.
* Paralegal certification or Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or a related field required.
* Ability to multi-task and independently manage priorities with little supervision.
* Ability to treat highly confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate coordination and collaboration with all levels of both internal and client staff.
* Strong organizational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to grasp and apply complex contractual concepts with a solid understanding of standard legal terms and conditions.
* Comprehensive awareness and understanding of new platforms and technologies for the digitalchannel and related mediums.
* Keep up-to-date and informed about industry trends and the competitive landscape.
* Event Management and Video production process is a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs,
* Familiar with Basecamp and Tick a plus
* Social media tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Wordpress
* Mobile, apps and other emerging platforms.
Who are we ---
We are a tightly-knit team of talented, driven individuals who are genuinely passionate about what we do. We have a small company culture coupled with the big company client list. Interoffice banter is encouraged, music collides from one end of the office to another and Friday cocktails and snacks are provided to kick off the start of the weekend. All of that and we still get our projects completed on time. If you are tired of corporate layers, brick walls and red tape that curtail creativity and want to make a difference, please provide your resume and cover to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of our message Contract Administrator / Project Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer