Contract Compliance Analyst Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Contract Compliance Analyst LeadJob ID:
Contract Compliance Analyst Lead - Clifton, NJ Job ID:
ES20162308-13726 Job Description:
The Contract Compliance Analyst Lead is responsible for a wide variety of detailed financial analysis, audit support, and other special projects within the Government Accounting Compliance function. This includes:* Support/update and ensure harmonization of the CASB Disclosure Statements for all Harris segments.
* Lead/support various CAS Non-Compliance allegations to include interaction with the various segments regarding CAS related issues.
* Assist with ad hoc requests and special projects regarding Compliance issues.
* Prepare and conduct Compliance related training as needed. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
* 8+ years experience working with DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency).
* Knowledge of FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) and CAS (Cost Accounting Standards).
* Experience in the area of program finance, accounting or financial planning.
* Strong computer knowledge (PeopleSoft & Queries, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Hyperion experience a plus) Preferred Additional Skills:* Proactive in developing solutions to complex compliance problems.
* Self-starter but also with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to interact with and present to all levels within internal divisions and to external customers.
* Detail oriented with good organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking.
* Able to work with minimal day to day supervision. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Analyst Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - NJ - Clifton .