Contract HR Director 8/10/2016
HR Personnel Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client has an immediate need for a Director of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition. The focus of this position will be to develop a strong HR Department and to build policies and procedures in the areas of recruitment and talent retention.
* Develop, implement and coordinate centralized, company-wide human resources practices, programs and policies. This includes recruiting and retention initiatives for U.S. based operations.
* As a member of the executive management team, demonstrate leadership in supporting and promoting corporate policies, procedures, and organizational development.
* Supervise, coach and develop Human Resources professional and administrative staff members.
* Monitor, develop and maintain a HRIS or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that successfully integrates new staff into the company.
* Ensure legal compliance by maintaining and monitoring applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
* Embrace an open-door policy to encourage employees to discuss concerns. Facilitate peer-to-peer and employee-manager discussions/mediations. Provide group and one on one coaching and development as necessary, to assist and train leaders and individuals to successfully deal with dilemmas, confront conflict, and coach around tension and change.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar field.
* Minimum 8years of experience working in a HR Director capacity coupled with extensive experience with strategic talent acquisition.
* Demonstrated knowledge of employment law and HR practices, knowledge in compensation, benefits, employee relations, organizational development and compliance.
* Strong sense of urgency.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.