Contract Management Paralegal, 40 Hrs, FT, Elmwood Park, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Elmwood Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose: To have a centralized management of contracting throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The contract management paralegal will retain copies of all contracts, summarize key terms, ensure appropriate authorization, and maintain early notification system for renewals and terminations.
* Contract Management - includes gathering all copies of all contracts throughout the company, classifying them, and retaining them in electronic and/or physical filing systems.
* Contract Review - ensuring that contracts are complete (no missing exhibits, dates or signatures), are appropriately authorized, and do not have any obvious defects
* Contract Summaries - preparing summaries of key terms of contracts.
* Contract Notification System - setting up and maintaining an early notification system for renewals and terminations of contracts.
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a job that relies more upon experience, motivation and intelligence than education or any professional certification.
Prior experience as a paralegal is NOT required. However, prior experience with contracting issues, contract management, and organizational skills are imperative.