This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Department:
Full Time 60-80
* Management and oversight of contracts including but not limited to information system services and infrastructure, professional services, physician services and other Hospital services as assigned by the Senior Contract Manager - Office of Business Development. Facilitate the contract lifecycle process for the aforementioned agreements by working closely with department stakeholders
* In coordination with the Senior Contract Manager, Information Systems Administration, Hospital Administration, Medical Staff, internal and external legal counsel and fair market value resources, the Contract Manager is responsible for preparing, negotiating, executing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the aforementioned agreements.
* Serves as the point of contact for department stakeholders regarding contractual matters
* Day-to-day responsibilities require the incumbent to operationalize and monitor all agreements to ensure that key contract terms and conditions are managed in a timely and efficient manner and supervision of a Contract Specialist.
* Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree preferred
* Direct experience with Contract Management and Negotiations
* 5 years' experience
* MS Access
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top