Contract Oversight Administration Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
* Must have strong management and supervisory experience
* Must have thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) and Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
* 7+ years of experience in contracts negotiation
* 2+ year's supervisory experience
* Its a Technology Company to sell computer services.
* The candidate will be responsible for managing, leading the contract staff. As of now there is a team of 6 members and would like to make it to 10+ by next year.
* Needs to Communicate very well like Executive level - need to have power point, Word, Excel experience.
* Need to make Workflows which are maintained.
* Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations and experience in Pricing, purchasing, costing accountant.
* They have 20+ contracts with them to work for.
* Its been open for 6+months
* Qualified candidates need to pass the Aptitude Test.
* Need to handle Commercial Contracts, GSA Contracts etc.,.
* Need to do performance reviews and also the metrics.
* Deltek cost accounting system is preferred.