This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Logan Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Contract Recruiter Position Description
ARYZTA is a $3B global food business with a leadership position in specialty bakery. We are based in Zurich, Switzerland, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. ARYZTA, LLC in North America is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Created by the integration of La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, Fresh Start Bakeries and Great Kitchens, ARYZTA provides a broad range of quality baked goods. Our bakery expertise includes: artisan breads, buns, English muffins, and frozen bread dough; cookies, pastries, muffins, and other sweet goods; laminated dough and puff pastry; take & bake pizza; donuts and other mixes, fillings, icings, and glazes.
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of the recruiting success throughout a designated location. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, innovative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring ARYZTA is hiring the best possible talent.
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for providing day-to-day recruitment support to various internal business units. Will work closely with Human Resources and hiring managers to obtain the necessary information to source candidates and provide with top talent for vacancies. This person will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Pro-actively recruit top talent to meet deliverable timelines
* Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
* Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
* Ability to track, document, screen, disposition qualified candidates
* Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
* Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
* Communicate with internal HR managers and hiring managers regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
* Create contacts within industry
* B.A, B.S. degree, preferred
* Minimum of 2-4 years strong recruitment and sourcing background necessary
* Experience recruiting large hiring projects
* Experience recruiting for food industry or consumer packaged goods, preferred
* Must have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Typical Work Schedule: M-F 8AM-5pm
Logan Township, New Jersey, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.