This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition #:
The Contract Recruiter is a temporary colleague responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates for positions in an assigned region or unit.
1. Work with hiring manager to post vacant positions on Automated Tracking System (ATS).
2. Work with hiring manager and Mgr, Recruitment to identify sources to use such as but not limited to internet boards, educational institutions, professional networks, and external agencies.
3. Source candidates, conduct phone and in-person interviewing, review resumes, assess candidates, screening, and check references.
4. Collaborate with hiring manager to establish and make job offer.
5. Review employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications in the recruitment of applicants for open positions.
6. Review job orders and matches applicants with job requirements, utilizing manual or computerized file searches using both internal files and through Internet Job Boards.
7. Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company and union policies, promotional opportunities and other related information. Provide basic benefits information to hiring managers and candidates.
8. Ensure applicant tracking logs are completed and consolidated and retain records of applicants not selected for employment.
9. Perform reference checks on applicants as appropriate.
10. Demonstrate a commitment to MultiPlan core values.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The Contract Recruiter interfaces with all levels within the organization and with a variety of people external to the organization such as candidates, vendors, and agencies. Within define standards and practices, an incumbent works with the independence to make decisions on whether or not to refer applicant resumes and background to hiring managers. Decisions are subject to review by Mgr.
* Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience
* Minimum 2 years experience working with hiring managers on recruiting and other human resource issues
* Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
* Ability to assess and identify the needs of hiring managers
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Ability to elicit trust and credibility with all levels of the organization
* Ability to build relationships with internal customers as well as with internal and external candidates
* Communication, organization, and prioritization skills
* Ability to work comfortably and routinely as part of a team and to cooperate across organizational boundaries
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account