This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes website at www.alkermes.com .
This role will focus within Sales, Marketing, and Commercial Operations expansion for CNS products. Will provide additional support to other departments as needed.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers
* Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing and referrals
* Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
* Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
* Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees.
* Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates, use ATS (Taleo) to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
Required Skills and Experience: Required Qualifications:
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates an 'experience' for the candidates
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent prioritization and judgment skills
Desired Skills and Experience
* Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills
* Proven expertise in using a variety of tools such as Linkedin to hire top talent
* Past experience with behavioral interviewing
* Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency. Will collaborate with Recruiting Coordinators and other members of Talent Acquisition team.
* ATS skills, Taleo preferred
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelors Degree required
* Minimum of 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
* Experience in high-growth/fast past environment preferred.
* Agency and Corporate experience preferred.
* Prior experience in biotech/pharma strongly preferred. Experience supporting Commercial Operations and Field Sales is preferred.
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.