This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer the opportunity to work with cloud based services and technologies, big data stores, rules engines, AI, and more. If you have a passion for software development, being part of a creative and collaborative team, innovating through technology, and want to join us on our mission to change the lives of millions through the development of impactful software solutions, we want to hear from you!
You will be a key member of a cross functional team that negotiates business transactions for the Company and will draft contracts and work directly with the business units. Principal duties include structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements relating to the company s activities in the healthcare software business. You will be responsible for reviewing, revising and providing negotiation support for outbound and inbound license agreements (both traditional license and SaaS), professional services agreements related to the configuration and installation of the software and contracts with third parties who provide add on software and hardware solutions through Netsmart to its client base.
Knowledge of health care privacy issues as they affect the operation of the business is a definite asset in the role.
* 5 + years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for licensing and implementation of enterprise level software applications
* Technology licensing and procurement experience in a healthcare field
* Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment, follow through and meet deadlines
* Strong negotiating skills that lead to collaborative solutions
* Creative problem solver
* Common sense, great judgment, and the ability to view problems as opportunities to be creative and contribute to the success of the enterprise