- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Contract and Billing Solutions Specialist
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
General Summary: The Contract and Billing Solutions Specialist serves as a lead subject matter expert regarding contract functionality and specialty billing solutions, regardless of system platform. The Specialist will serve both within the team and as a consultant to the organization overall. This role provides business-critical support on operational controls, feasibility assessment for new products & services and testing for all aspects of changes, enhancements and new features of the contract and subscription portfolio. The Specialist performs transactional issue triage and root cause resolution services on behalf of Neopost leadership group and internal teams. The Specialist will assist in developing and executing contract and subscription-specific test plans for all related system enhancements and production break-fixes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Document, assess and triage contract and billing problems and non-standard requests for customers, channel partners and internal staff.
* Re-structure customer accounts and contracts to support approved specialty billing arrangements.
* Create and modify business-critical contract and billing parameters in core and ancillary systems including Oracle and Zuora.
* Create and update test plans, track test results related to contract and billing functionality across system platforms.
* Participates in the planning, execution and best practice development for user acceptance testing related to contracts and subscriptions, regardless of system platform.
* Perform analysis and root-cause identification activities related to gaps, deficiencies and errors in the order-to-contract/subscription cycle; the contract/subscription-to-invoice cycle and the integration path from source systems to ancillary systems.
* Support and coordinate functional contract and subscription audit programs, and provide associated feedback to staff and management.
* May be asked to work overtime, based on the business need.
* Work on special projects and other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* HS diploma and related experience and/or training required.
* College degree and/or equivalent experience with system development life cycle support desirable.
* Experience in creating and maintaining data in transactional mainframe systems and in cloud-based or ancillary system platforms.
* Ability to leverage analytical and communication skills effectively to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations and SLAs.
* Ability to effectively communicate and bridge information between technical and business resources.
* Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while handing interruptions and working under pressure.
* Must be able to work independently and in cross-functional teams while maintaining high productivity.
* Proficiency in use of applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Oracle, OLM, OLS, ATLAS and Siebel environments.
Neopost USA's Six Key Behaviors
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who are:
* Customer Centric
* Team Oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled