The CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR will support a variety of contract related activities in accordance with the client policies, procedures and requirements, including administration, negotiation and management of contracts.
* Manage the corporate contracting process from request, review, negotiation, approval, signature and archival.
* Review and recommend edits on confidentiality agreements, vendor and customer contracts, consulting with management and corporate counsel, as needed
* Respond to complex contract related inquiries and document processing requirements and guidelines.
* Support sales staff with user issue [what is this ] related to our terms and conditions
* Streamline contract drafting and negotiation process using a"playbook" of accepted edits
* Prepare regular reports regarding contract status, compliance and modifications/amendments to review with management personnel.
* Monitor safe harbor status and determine suitable additions to our contract terms as needed.
* Pursue and maintain certification as a minority owned business. Maintain centralized filing processes and reports for various types of contracts.
* Carry out administrative functions, such as entering information into electronic databases, organizing and maintaining files
* Assist with administrative procedures, as needed, to facilitate timely and responsible processing of contract documentation.
* Assist with implementation and management of an automated contract management system, create new contract templates and assist with legal research, as needed.
* Assist with other corporate projects, as needed.
* Ability to follow contract guidelines and approval procedures.
* Excellent analytical skills, legal drafting skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with vendors, customers and internal teams.
* Self-motivated and resourceful team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments with tight deadlines and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
* Strong project management experience with a proven track record of meeting project deliverables and timelines.
* Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and prior experience with implementing an automated contract management system (preferred).
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all internal and external affairs.
* Strategic thinking, influencing, creative problem solving, and decision making skills.
* Ability and desire to thrive in a fast paced team-oriented environment
* Minimum of five (5) years of direct experience drafting and negotiating SAAS contracts. Experience with staffing industry and related agreements is preferred.
* Working knowledge of computer software technology and the software industry.
* In-house legal or contract administration department experience required.
* Bachelor's degree required, law degree preferred.