Contracts Administrator III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Maryland Heights, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training, and supporting logistics information systems.
We have over 800 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and business intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries, including multiple forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
Title: Contracts Administrator III
Creates, maintains and executes processes and agreements to implement contract strategy. Anticipates and coordinates transactional aspects for delivery of products and services. Develops, documents and executes business and technology plans. Analyzes and proposes contractual language. Drafts proforma language. Supports negotiation of contract dispute resolution. Analyzes and distributes documents to appropriate functional organizations and customers. Authorizes and documents financial transactions. Identifies contractual and financial risks. Manages business systems and tools for testing, data integrity and security. Coordinates with and provides recommendations to system providers and stakeholders to identify and resolve business system problems. Develops metrics and reports in support of program/project performance monitoring.
* Develops, documents and executes business and technology plans. Develops contractual processes. Prepares and executes contractual documents with internal/external customers. Executes the contract processes, including the analysis, extraction and recording of contractual data into business systems. Researches and make recommendations on proposal and contract language.
* Analyzes the content of received correspondence and contract documents relating to the sale of company products and services. Resolves issues relating to internal coordination and action item assignment. Develops organizational procedures to accurately document processes. Supports the product delivery process and conducts document reviews. Interfaces with multiple organizations to complete business transactions. Provides guidance to the team on contract issues.
* Performs research and analysis in support of IT development. Develops metrics and reports in support of program/project performance monitoring. Responds to questions regarding system functionality, documentation and training. Establishes and administers systems and tools to ensure access security. Develops user's guides and training materials (in coordination with the information technology staff and the user community). Acts as an internal resource on issues related to technology requirements.
* Identifies contractual and financial risks and develops mitigation strategies to internal organizations. Develops the statement of work and contractual business position associated with the correction of warrantable defects within delegated authority.
* Identifies deficiencies, initiates and coordinates corrective actions and participates in solution to ensure organizational compliance. Provides information and data for audit and litigation requirements.
* Analyzes, evaluates, maintains and updates pro forma documents. Determines necessity for amendments or extension of contracts. Maintains history of change requests to pro forma documents for all contracts. Develops the warranty language of customer and supplier agreements.
* Anticipates and coordinates transactional aspects of delivery of products and services. Communicates and interfaces with customers to complete business transactions. Prepares,
* Coordinates and validates contractual business documents and related information in support of product deliveries. Establishes and maintains relationships with internal organizations, external agencies and the customer to complete business transactions.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Typical Education and/or Experience Qualifications: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with defense government contracts preferred
* Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations preferred
* Familiarity with ITAR preferred
* IDIQ proposal contracts experience preferred