Contracts Administrator 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160907-8213-SLB
Company Name: Verscend Technologies
Verscend Technologies (formerly Verisk Health) drives better healthcare outcomes through data analytics. Our payment accuracy, revenue integrity, risk assessment and stratification, and quality improvement solutions help organizations utilize their data so they can efficiently and cost-effectively succeed in the new era of healthcare. Learn more at www.Verscend.com.
The Contracts Administrator will play a vital role in managing the contracted entitlements of our clients. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales Operations, this position enters and manages all aspects and types of contract activity within the Waltham-based headquarters and all business units throughout the organization, and frequently communicates contract activity with management and the operations teams. The Contracts Administrator will work closely with our various business units and the legal team in the management, reporting, operations and compliance of all current clients and sales prospects.
* Drive contract renewal process, working closely with Sales and Client Services, offering guidance / insight in key points and terms.
* Manage and monitor existing agreements within the contracts database and drive strategic conversations regarding contractual commitments of customers and vendors
* Enter new agreements into the contracts database and outline contractual terms and commitments
* Work with the Analysts to evaluate, analyze and report contract values and metrics
* Work closely with corporate attorneys to manage the workflows of contracts in-process, including the DocuSign execution process
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent
* 5+ years related experience in contracts management, Ideally in a health plan procurement environment.
* A proven ability to read software license agreements.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and resolve problems.
* Detailed and finance-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in data management, data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation.
* Motivated self-starter, capable of follow-through on commitments.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.