This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
FCi Federal is seeking a full-time Contracts Analyst to join the Contracts Department. This position will develop and distribute timely and accurate reports, enter contractual information in the Company s accounting system, conduct research as necessary, and provide other support as needed to the Senior Contracts Administrator and Vice President of Contracts.
The Contracts Analyst must be proactive, detail-oriented, well-organized, adept at working with numbers, comfortable in a very fast-paced environment, and able to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Accurately entering purchase requisition data in an automated accounting system to create purchase orders.
* Processing changes to existing purchase orders (e.g., adding funding for a new period)
* Identifying and reconciling discrepancies between documents/systems, e.g. identifying invoice amounts or line items inconsistent with purchase order funding
* Developing and maintaining reports in Excel and other databases to track contractual and financial information
* Maintaining contract files (both electronically and hard copy) on the internal file server and in file room to ensure that documents are filed in a timely manner and well-organized
* Routing contractual documents for internal review, including drafting accompanying approval request summary, and following up to ensure all approvals are received in a timely manner
* Communicating and collaborating frequently with members of other departments on contractual issues and corresponding with external customers
* 1-3 years of related business experience
* Associate Degree (completed or pursuing) or relevant coursework
* Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Ability to work productively with limited supervision
* Experience in a federal contracting environment, particularly in a Contracts, Procurement or Finance position
* Bachelor s Degree