Contracts Correspondent - Clerical Opportunity - Bloomington
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR CONTRACTS CORRESPONDENT (ENTRY LEVEL DATA ENTRY)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Treaty Reinsurance business group within Aon Benfield, in CHICAGO, IL. As a CONTRACTS CORRESPONDENT you will report directly to Contracts Administrator.
YOUR IMPACT AS A CONTRACTS CORRESPONDENT
* Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as brokers, drafters, clients and senior leadership
* Transmit documents to reinsurers and cedents for signing
* Process returned documents for internal and external use in computer system
* Process fully executed documents received from the parties
* Maintain electronic filing system
* May provide administrative support including: Typing, photocopying, filing, faxing, scanning, managing supplies, manage coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries and travel expenses management, support the arrangement of various meetings, including arranging catering, documents, and preparation of meeting room
* Perform a variety of other assigned tasks as needed
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Good follow-through skills
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills (both written and verbal)
* Minimum six months of administrative/clerical experience (including word processing)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excel or other computer training a plus
* Good grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
* Strong attention to detail
High school diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420880
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, MN, Bloomington