This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAGGREKO is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
The REGIONAL SENIOR CONTRACTS MANAGER will provide support to the Head of Commercial. The individual should be commercially and contractually aware with an ability to work under pressure across multiple projects and manage time effectively. A background in project management/commercial management would be a distinct advantage.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare Cost Value Reconciliation Monthly reports tracking "actual v forecasts" during the project delivery phase and operational phase on each project.
* Solid understanding our Power Purchase Agreement and those approval levels set out within the Group's Risk Management Policy and applying these correctly.
* Providing "on the ground" commercial support to our projects that includes negotiating and finalizing any ongoing disputes with our customers. Addressing issues as they arise and before they are escalated.
* Accountability for the Profit and Loss Account of each Power Project
* Managing the Payment Securities both inward and outward, this will involve regular discussions with the Group Treasury team.
* Adopting the role of business unit Insurance contact - understanding the group's policies and being able to facilitate any insurance type questions/queries either through discussions with our broker Willis or through discussions with the Group Treasury team
* Managing each project account, liaising with the regional finance teams and responsible for collecting outstanding debt from the customer.
* Preparation and submission of the Regional Monthly Commercial Dashboard Report.
* Preparing, negotiating and executing subcontract agreements supporting the Regional Project Management Teams
* Providing assistance to the Head of Legal in the negotiation and execution of Power Purchase Agreements
* Supporting the Head of Legal in completing the Project Risk Summary, ensuring compliance with the Group's Risk Management Policy.
* Reviewing and processing subcontractor's applications for payment and managing any variations that arise.
* Liaising with Regional and Central Operations team on a regular basis
* Processing and approving payments to our consultants within the Region by maintaining Commission Statements for each
* Develop and Deliver Contractual Awareness training across the Regional team
* Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
* Interaction and communication providing support to the Central Function Commercial Department on all commercial aspects
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Degree qualified in a relevant area
* 3 - 5 years experience with experience in post contract management and contract law a distinct advantage
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Effective problem solving must be highly developed
Works well in time bound situations
Solid Contractual Awareness
Attention to detail
Confidentality is a must
Sound Project Management Skills
* Numerically astute
* Excellent Communication Skills
Drive for results - a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve "step changes" in business results.
Task Completion - reliable, committed to completing tasks.
Resilience - persistent, positive and self reliant.
Accountability - drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
Working together with others - relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
KEY ROLE INTERACTIONS
Central function commercial department, suppliers and clients
Regional Functions (Operations/Tax/Finance)
Job ID 2278