Contracts, Shipping Office Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
CONTRACTS, SHIPPING & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The Contracts, Shipping & Office Administrator is responsible for Contracts administration at the NCO facility to include distribution and maintenance of all documents from Bid/RFE stage to final shipment and closure of project files. Additional responsibilities include other administrative duties as required.
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION AND SHIPPING
* * Prepare and maintain Bid Log and Files, distribute RFE/Bid documents for review/approval by NCO Management team, forward Cost Estimates and Proposals
* * Create and maintain Project Files, distribute contracts/PO s for review/approval by NCO and maintain concise files to include, contract, modifications to contract, correspondence and shipping documents
* * Provide required shipping documentation to corporate to ensure timely invoicing
* * Maintain export license files
* * For Government contracts, complete required shipping documents in WAWF, WARP (MHP), SIRS, ETA, Milpac Labeling
* * Work with carriers, freight forwarders and customers to arrange shipping and pick up of all NCO shipments forward documents as required following pick up. Follow up on shipment completion/delivery
* * Maintain Customer Complaint Log and Surveys. Prepare corrective actions as appropriate. Analyze data and report at Management Review.
* * Maintain NCO Shipping Document Log, submit the Weekly Shipping Report, Contracts Log and Government FMS Log.
* * Ship bushings and maintain logs for inventory accuracy
* * Maintain current and closed Project and Bid files
* * Maintain Hazardous Material certifications for IMDG, CFR 49, IMO, IATA, etc. as well ensuring all manuals are current
* * Travel Coordinator for all NCO travelers
* * Maintain NCO calendar for NCO management team
* * Take meeting minutes and distribute as required (Management Review, Monthly Manager s Meeting, All Hands Meetings, etc.)
* * Arrange lunch for meetings as required
* * Back up for Payroll/Mail Pick Up
* * Maintain office / administration recurring task as needed
* * Prepare and submit all NCO expense reports
* * Receptionist and visitor check in as needed
* Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) at all level
Ability to multi-task
Must have reasoning, decision making, judgment and perception skills and be able to meet deadlines.
* Have a good grasp of export controls, ITAR regulations, and hazardous material class transportation of NCO and squib products.
* Coordinate facilited Work Breakdown Structures associated with the activities needed for achieving the stated primary goal.y customer responses (Quality, Warranty, and Technology) on after delivery issues.
* Coordinate with other countermeasures facilities on contracts that combine chaff, flare and squib products.
* Candidates must be familiar with start-up, and initial production aspects of manufacturing. Must also demonstrate competency in contract language and contract requirements. Excellent diplomacy skills are essential to this position.
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Knows and understands the needs of both the internal and external customers.
* Is results orientated and works hard to consistently provide exceptional service
* Widely trusted and seen as direct and truthful
* Cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, is a settling influence
* Good decision-making skill and bias for action
Education/Previous Experience Requirement
* Minimum of 7 year work experience in Business or Manufacturing Administration.
* 2-year associate degree, preferred
4-10 hr days
40 hours week
Overtime as needed
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).