The SoftwareContracts Specialist will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts related to Pega's Sales and contracting cycle such as NDA's, Teaming, Alliance and Sub-contractor Agreements. This position will work closely with and will provide real time support to Business Officers concerning software delivery and software escrow. A significant aspect of this position will be to document and maintain business and legal issues with all contracts signed by Pegasystems and this role will have significant contact with numerous business units through the organization as well as with external accounts.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Be responsible for the administration of Pega's alliance and reseller program
* Contribute regularly to the negotiation and finalization of other Pega Contracts
* Assist with maintenance of contractdatabase
* Provide support for the software delivery program
* Maintain relationship with software escrow provider
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
* An exciting legal department with a wide range of expertise and strong collaborative values
* We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, a strong team player, upbeat personality, attention to detail, and interest in growing professionally in a rapidly expanding company
* Qualifications will include:
* Experience with contract management
* Knowledge of database management
* Basic understanding of software technology and industry
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any othercategory protected by law.