Beverly Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Oversee and direct all financial matters of Company
* Responsible for proper management and implementation of Studio Webware system and ensuring all staff members are properly trained and adhering to procedures
* Evaluate process/procedures and enhance where needed.
* Supervise Bookkeeper, if any
* Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and General Ledger
* Ensure that Accounts Receivable are managed and that billings are sent to Clients on a timely, regular basis
* Accounts Payable oversight and management, including 1099reporting
* Keep proper records and make Office and PO payments on a regularly scheduled basis
* Manage and maintain records for all Ebay purchases
* Prepare and issue time office billing, making sure all time billing for office is entered and done correctly
* Credit Card Management
* Manage credit card usage
* Keep a current receipts file for each credit card
* When statement arrives, reconcile statements and maintain proper documentation
* Be sure to pay AMEX card on a timely basis to earn cash back rewards.
* Responsible for preparing and analyzing all financial reports.
* Prepare Monthly reporting package
* Prepare Weekly Cash Flow and projection reports
* Selected project worksheets, A/P, A/R, WIP, Project P&L and company P assist with developing financial terms and pricing, etc.
* Human Resources
* Create Job Descriptions/Review incoming resumes/interview job applicants
* Onboard all new hires
* Process all terminated employees: exit interviews, process benefits due, etc.
* Maintain Employee Files & documents
* Process payroll via ADP
* Monitor & manage employees' paid time off
* Manage independent contractors: agreements, payments, 1099reporting, etc.
* Manage worker's compensation insurance
* Respond to any unemployment claim filings
* TravelProgram Management
* Manage airline miles and upgrade programs.
* Track and manage airline points, car rental discounts, credit card benefits to coordinate with Assistant who will book travel.
* Client Affairs
* Initiate and manage new client set-up
* Assist with establishing, implementing and maintaining Client Services systems and programs
* Communicate project parameters, scope and limited terms to project team to ensure that project is being executed correctly
* IT Administration
* Management/Maintenance of all logins, passwords and security credentials
* Interface and manage IT consultants
* Troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with appropriate parties
* Manage phone systems and computer needs/operations
* Personal Business Management for
* Bill Pay and Record Receipts
* Bank Deposits, Transfers and Reconciliations
* Conduit to Bankers, Investment Advisors/Provide information when needed
* Amex reconciliation (monitor other member cards as well) and payment
* Conduit between CPA, IRS and FTB/Maintain schedule for personal income tax liabilities
* Maintain and Review Medical, Property and Auto Insurance.