JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Top Business Solutions firm with offices across the United States, seeks a _CONTROLLER_ for our office in Billings, Montana.
This position will oversee the financial operations of:
* Multiple corporate structures and their departments,
* Reconciliation of Bank, CC, and Revenue accounts in excess of $500 +Million,
* Manage the entire accounting department, reporting to the CFO,
* Daily Vendor, Bank and Loan relations,
* All company payroll,
* Manage 401K, Capture Work Comp, and appropriate all AP/AR through in depth GL register,
* Amortization schedules.
Candidates must have:
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance,
* CPA certificate preferred,
* Candidates will have 7-10years of implemented knowledge of Accounting,
* Significant successful management experience,
* Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Softwarerequired,
* A proven background in analytical and accrual accounting,
* Previous gross revenue management at a minimum of $250Million,
* Ability to maintain growth forecasting,
Preferred candidates will have strong willingness to succeed, excellent abilities to use written and verbal communication to correspond and advise board of directors through our projected growth pattern while maintaining the day to day financial and accounting operations.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today!