Controller / CFO 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONTROLLER / CFO
Client is a world leading ISR and defense Electronics Company.
They are actively searching for a CONTROLLER / CFO whose activities are centered on support of multiple government contracts and will require working independently in a fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING ALL ASPECTS OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, INCLUDING:
* Ensure that the accounting and timekeeping system are in compliance with applicable regulations and standards, and document and maintain related accounting policies and procedures.
* Coordinate with and provide audit support to DCAA auditors and DCMA representatives for annual and systems audits and provide support/guidance to other departments to prepare for and execute DCAA/DCMA audits.
* Perform audits of incurred costs for compliance with contract-specific and government regulations including the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
* Assist in the preparation of the annual incurred cost rate proposals to the Government.
* Identify improvements needed to corporate and government contracting control environment, if any.
* Provide support in documenting existing and new policies and procedures and the preparation of costing guidance for otherdepartments of the Company.
* Prepare ad hoc and monthly analysis and reports for internal and external reporting.
* Associate or bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
* Strong working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, agency supplements and other related government regulations and Laws
* Strong working knowledge of DCAA/DCMA audits.
* Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, verbal, and written skills and be detail-oriented.
* Skilled in using a computerized ERP/MRP system. (Deltek Costpoint)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required. Strong Excel skills a must.
The successful candidate will be provided with an excellent compensation and benefit package commensurate with his / her experience and qualifications.
SouthTek Resources is a full service TACTICAL HEADHUNTING firm specializing in the unique staffing needs of the TECHNOLOGY, DEFENSE AND AEROSPACE, MANUFACTURING, SECURITY, and PRIVATE EQUITY markets.
ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL ACCORDING TO EEO GUIDELINES.
* DUE TO THE NATURE OF WORK PERFORMED WITHIN OUR CLIENT'S FACILITIES, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
* Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
* WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B VISAS).
IT IS THE POLICY OF SOUTHTEK RESOURCES LLC THAT ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, RELIGION, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, VETERAN, PREGNANCY, PARENTHOOD, STATUS OR MARITAL STATUS.