This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Senior Care Centers
JOB DESCRIPTION: Preparation of internal and external financial reports in a timely and accurate manner. Direct reports include Assistant Controller, Accounts Payable Manager and Director of Payroll.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CPA required
* Prefer five to ten years of experience in the medical or long-term care industry, with at least two years as a Controller.
* Multi location experience is required, acquisition experience preferred
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics/SL
* Must have strong supervisory, analytical and leadership skills
* Responsible for daily cash management, payroll, accounts payable and accounting personnel
* Randomly audits work flow to assure that all accounting transactions are appropriately authorized
* Supervises preparation of financial statements
* Assures internal control compliance
* Reviews monthly close process and adjusts processes as necessary.
* Special Projects as needed
* Leads annual audit, tax and cost reporting preparation
* Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
* Must keep track of current industry events