This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur growing Dallas/Richardson-area client has an immediate opening for a Controller to join the team. Candidates must have CPA certification or actively pursuing certification.
The Controller is responsible for:
* All accounting, reporting and treasury functions, banking relationships and tax compliance
* Overseeing general ledger transactions including AP, AR (including collections) and Payroll
* Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly preparation and analysis of individual, departmental and corporate budgeting and variance analysis
* Risk Management including insurance, legal matters and all contracts and agreements
* Supervision of staff
* Assisting with ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and other projects as needed
* Assisting staff with issues that periodically arise
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 7-10+ years of progressive accounting experience
* Familiarity with small company organizations
* Exceptional people skills are imperative, including the ability to work with all levels
* QuickBooks and Excel expertise