JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONTROLLER
(MANUFACTURING, SUPPLY CHAIN AND ENGINEERING)
Our client, a well-respected front runner in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Controller to play a key leadership role with the executive team. The position supports the VP, Manufacturing, & Supply Chain and the VP Engineering. This is an exciting, highly visible position that will be a vocal member of the management team! Advance your career with a stable company that is on the forefront for designing some of the most leading edge consumer products in the industry!
ROLES raw material, WIP and Finished Goods
* Must have experience in multi-site manufacturing environment, serving regional and national markets.
* Experience with highly modified, specification and made to order products required.
* 7+ years Controller/Finance Director experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Must be a self-starter, strong ability to manage multiple projects and highly analytical.
* Must possess leadership characteristics critical to the role include, must be alert/proactive, demonstrate a strong curiosity about the business
* Experience with cost accounting is required
* Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced dynamic environment
* Extensive experience with ERP systems is essential
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Ability to take ownership, overcome obstacles, and drive results
* 4-yeardegree in Accounting/Finance is required. MBA preferred.
* Select travel is required