JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The fastest growing jet charter company in the nation, JetSuite is backed by some of the strongest names in aviation and customer service, including David Neeleman (Founder, JetBlue Airways Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos.com); and Art Samberg (Founder, Pequot Partners). Its executive team includes CEO Alex Wilcox (Co-Founder, JetBlue Airways), President Keith Rabin, and VP of Operations Brian Coulter.
Senior accounting professional responsible for managing, planning, organizing and directing the accounting organization and its processes. The Controller ensures that the financial reports are in accordance with JetSuite policy and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
* BS/BA in Accounting required
* 1 years of accounting and finance experience and five years of team management
* CPA preferred
* Proven history of operating in accord with GAAP
* Ability to quickly and effectively adopt new technologies. Strong computer literacy in office applications.
* Working knowledge of Great Plains preferred.