Controller-Medical Center of Alliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 25121-82084
Medical Center Alliance offers world class health care with a personalized approach. The hospital is conveniently located on the east side of Interstate 35W in Fort Worth near the intersection of U.S. 81 and 287. Medical Center Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in Tarrant County.
As a part of the Medical City-HCA North Texas network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
Under general supervision of his/her administrative report, this position is responsible for the efficient, effective running of the assigned unit. This includes, but is not limited to managing the general ledger and related financial systems and Supervision of Finance, Revenue Integrity, and PBX/Communications departments.
* Effectively allocates financial, physical and human resources to ensure that operations are effective and efficient
* Effectively interprets and acts upon budget reports
* Completes a cost/benefits analysis on business plans
* Implements effective cost containment strategies
* Advances organizational mission
* Operates across organizational boundaries and recognizes implications of actions and plans
* Ensures Department/Unit provides positive customer service
* Identifies critical changes required to improve efficiency and effectiveness
* Establishes clear Operational Unit goals and hold staff accountable for their responsibilities and performance
* Complies with professional regulations
* Makes timely, effective decisions
* Delegates responsibility effectively
* Motivates staff to be effective team members
* Fosters development of Department/Unit employees to enhance their ability to contribute to meet business goals
* Holds others accountable for reaching a given standard of performance
* Appropriately alters supervisory/management style to suit the situation and individuals involved
* Facilitates timely performance reviews
* Develops effective quality processes to improve quality of the department and hospital
* Facilitates staff education regarding current quality initiatives
* Maintain G/L and related financial systems, prepare monthly financial statements and reconcile general ledger balances timely
* Manage A/P through Lawson and Payroll ad hoc reporting
* Prepare annual financial budget and coordinates annual hospital inventory
EDUCATION/SKILLS Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred.
3 years minimum hospital environment accounting experience, or comparable Internal Audit experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
CPA preferred but not required.
Last Edited: 09/08/2016