This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION**THIS POSITION IS BASED IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE**
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO NASHVILLE, WITH RELOCATION COVERED.
Our client is a leading multi-state, multi-location Construction company with a growing office in the Nashville, Tennessee Market. They are seeking an experienced CONTROLLER to lead the Nashville Division. This is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth, with strong upward mobility, a competitive salary/bonus plan, and good work/life balance. The ideal candidate will have prior ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE within the Construction, Real Estate, or Land Management sectors.
* Completes timely and accurate financialreporting and special requests to the corporate office.
* Coordinates the region accounting audits.
* Responsible for the monthly close process. Reviews financial statements, explains variances and presents financial information to management.
* Coordinates and prepares budgets, reviews, updates and analysis. Completes the annual business plan, updates, monthly projections and special project analysis.
* Responsible for sales and escrow administration. Reviews and executes salescontracts, closing statements, ensures timely cash deposits and maintains the escrow tracking system.
5-7 years' SINGLE FAMILY HOMEBUILDING CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE
Degree in Accounting or Finance (Advanced Degree preferred--MBA, etc.)
High degree of flexibility and range
JD EDWARDS Experience
Advanced Excel Skills