Controller - Operational Manufacturing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Metals & Mining Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Controller of Operational Manufacturing will lead a Finance group in a high change, manufacturing environment providing information relative to the Company activities to assist management in making economic decisions to achieve corporate growth objectives.
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING:
* Month end closing process in publicly traded company
* Monthly analysis and reporting of financial results
* Design and maintenance of the Company Accounting system
* Oversight fixed asset ledger
* Activities include: audit, tax, international financialreporting and cash management / treasury activities
* Cash management (domestic and international)
* SOXinternal controls
* ERP system improvements (Accounting Department operations)
SKILLS NECESSARY TO PERFORM EFFECTIVELY IN THIS POSITION:
* Experience in a manufacturing environment, change management, Lean and Streamlining experience,system integration, financial expertise.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* MS or BS Accounting/Business or Finance
* Five +years manufacturing accounting
* CPA certification highly desired
* Metals accounting or asset hedging a plus advantage
* Proficiency in Excel and /or Access