JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GENERAL PURPOSE:
Growing Manufacturing Company is looking for a dynamic, results oriented person to manage the financial operations of our business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the consolidated monthly closing process and the preparation of internalmonthly financial reports.
* Manage cash flow forecast, AP and AR.
* Manage annual audits with independent auditors when necessary.
* Assisting regional finance organizations with implementation of company policies and directives.
* Manage monthly draws with various cleints.
* Develop and mentor staff to provide succession planning and to meet the needs of the Company as it grows.
* Assists in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Establish/update/maintain accounting policies and procedures throughout the organization to satisfy corporate, legal, GAAP, SEC and tax requirements. Oversee the modification of policies and procedures to address audit and control issues, as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Extensive knowledge and proven practical current experience with US GAAP and complex accounting issues including understanding of complex revenue recognition issues.
* Experience in Quickbooks (5-years).
* Proven ability to successfully manage, motivate and mentor supervisors and individual contributors to a high level of performance and accountability standards.
* High level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
* Advanced experience with Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
* College degree with an accounting concentration.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting/finance. Experience in Manfacturing preferred.
* Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory/managerial experience.